What is Topical CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant that is gaining popularity due to its numerous potential health benefits. One way to use CBD is topically, which means applying it directly to the skin. Topical CBD products come in many forms, including creams, lotions, balms, salves, and patches. In this blog post, we will discuss how to use topical CBD and what benefits it may provide.
Determine the right product
Before using topical CBD, you need to choose the right product for your needs. Look for products that are specifically formulated for topical use and contain high-quality CBD. Make sure to read the product label and choose a CBD topical with the right concentration for your needs.
Cleanse the skin
Before applying topical CBD, you should cleanse the skin with a mild soap and warm water. This will remove any dirt, oil, or other debris that may prevent the CBD from penetrating the skin. Be sure to pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
Apply the product
Take a small amount of the topical CBD and apply it to the affected area. Rub the product gently into the skin until it is fully absorbed. If any residue is left on the skin after application then wipe clean with a cloth to avoid staining clothes.
Wait for it to work
Topical CBD products work differently for each person. Some people may feel the effects immediately, while others may need to use it consistently for several days or weeks before noticing a difference. Be patient and allow the CBD to work its way into your system.
Reapply as needed
Depending on the product’s concentration and your individual needs, you may need to reapply the topical CBD several times a day. Follow the product’s instructions for use and reapplication.
Topical CBD is a convenient and easy-to-use method for reaping the potential benefits of CBD. When using topical CBD, choose a high-quality product, cleanse the skin, apply the product, wait for it to work, and reapply as needed. Topical CBD may help alleviate pain, inflammation, skin conditions, muscle soreness, and arthritis. If you are interested in trying topical CBD, be sure to talk to your doctor first, especially if you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions.
CBD RECOVERY SALVE
This high-strength CBD Recovery Salve takes away the stresses and strains that our bodies endure everyday. FGcbd developed this special blend of natural oils and organic CBD to give fast acting relief to those areas that need it most. Sustainably sourced ingredients ensure that we are not only looking after ourselves, we are looking after the planet too.discover more
CBD SPORTS RECOVERY BALM
Now available to everyone, FGcbd Sports Recovery Balm was originally developed with professional athletes to enhance performance and speed up recovery. You don’t have to play sports to feel the benefits, it helps to combat the stresses and strains of everyday life too.
ORGANIC CBD OILS
- Rich in oleic acid, a very healthy fat.
- Reduces cholesterol and improves heart health.
- High in lutein, an antioxidant that has benefits for the eyes.
- Enhances the absorption of important nutrients.
- May reduce symptoms of arthritis.
- Helps prevent gum disease.
- Contains healthy fatty acids. Coconut oil is high in certain saturated fats.
- Boosts heart health.
- Encourages fat burning.
- Has antimicrobial effects.
- Reduces hunger.
- Reduces seizures.
- May raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Protects your skin, hair, and teeth.
- Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Glowing skin
- Improved cardiovascular and heart health
- Lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels
- Strong hair
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Prostate protection
- Restful sleep
- A healthful source of fatty acids.
- Improves blood sugar levels.
- Lowers cholesterol, boosts heart health.
- Fights inflammation.
- Soothes dry skin.
MCT FLAVOURS Range
5 EVIDENCE-BASED BENEFITS OF MCT OIL
- Promotes weight loss in several important ways.
- Instant source of energy that can also be used to fuel your brain.
- May reduce lactate buildup in athletes and help use fat for energy.
- Could help manage epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease and autism.
- Contains powerful fatty acids that fight yeast and bacterial growth.
How do Feel Good CBD Products work?
All of the Feel Good CBD products contain only the finest natural ingredients and the purest, high-grade CBD, extracted from organic plants. CBD oils and tinctures should be taken orally, once or twice a day. The recommended daily dose of CBD will vary from person to person depending on what they are taking the CBD for. For the best effects the dose is dripped under the tongue and held there for 30 seconds so it is absorbed into the soft palate and into the bloodstream. Using this method means that none, or very little, of the cannabidiol is lost through digestion. The CBD then targets the areas that need it most by activating the body’s endocannabinoid system to help refresh, restore and repair.FIND OUT MORE